TextMate Bundle for FileMaker
TextMate is the tremendously popular Mac OS X-based text editor and code project manager. Now, FileMaker developers can easily integrate its power into their workflow with the TextMate Bundle for FileMaker. Format your calculations, organize your custom functions, modify FileMaker objects on the clipboard, and much more.
Become a FileMaker ninja with these tools in your belt!
- Tab triggers for FileMaker functions
- Documentation for functions, script steps and error codes
- Manipulating/generating calculations
- Manipulating/generating FileMaker clipboard XML
- Extracting data from the DDR
- Extracting data from import.log files
- Syntax highlighting
- FileMaker Clipboard
- FileMaker Log
- FileMaker Hash (Generated using #( ) custom function)
- Code folding
- Help section
- Ruby 1.8.7 or later (should be installed on Mac OS X by default)
- FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Pro Advanced
See the installation video.
1. Install TextMate
2. Download the files
3. Rename the folder to “filemaker.tmbundle”
4. Double-click on filemaker.tmbundle
5. Get to work! TextMate just installed the bundle for you.
1. Clone project into ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
2. Reload bundles in TextMate
This program is free software: you may redistribute it or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (v3 or later) as published by the Free Software Foundation.