Bay Area, CA
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with knowledge of web, mobile, and desktop software QA processes. The ideal applicant should be able to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams and have a strong knowledge of SDLC, testing methodologies and QA terminology. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver results on time and with high quality. The right person for this role is inspired by a dynamic work environment where teammates are very skilled and expectations are high.
- 3-5 recent years of professional work experience in software QA
- Knowledge of QA methodologies that cover regression testing, ad hoc testing, functional testing, user interface testing, and integration testing
- At least 3+ years of experience in creating and implementing QA automation frameworks. eg: Page object model, data driver framework.
- Thorough understanding of automated QA processes in agile development environment
- Experience in testing data pipelines using frameworks and libraries like pandas, polar, and airflow
- Experience in Database testing and API testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, BuildBot, Travis CI, or similar)
- Experience with Apple hardware and software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, senior leadership and globally dispersed partners
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Excellent healthcare package with vision and dental
- Support for productivity and continued learning in the forms of hardware, software, learning materials, training, and conferences
Salary: $110,000-$135,000 depending on experience.