TextMate is the tremendously popular Mac OS X-based
text editor and code project manager.
Now, FileMaker developers can easily integrate its power into their workflow with the TextMate Bundle
for FileMaker. Format your calculations, organize your custom functions, modify FileMaker objects
on the clipboard, and much more.
Become a FileMaker ninja with these tools in your belt!
Check out this video series
to get started using the TextMate Bundle for FileMaker. (Windows users,
see these tips).
- tab triggers for FileMaker functions
- documentation for functions, script steps and error codes
- manipulating/generating calculations
- manipulating/generating FileMaker clipboard XML
- extracting data from the DDR
- extracting data from import.log files
- FileMaker Clipboard
- FileMaker Log
- FileMaker Hash (Generated using
#( ) custom function)
- code folding
- help section
- available for Mac OS X.
- there is a 30-day trial available.
- Ruby 1.8.7 or later (should be installed on Mac OS X by default)
- FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Pro Advanced
See the installation video.
- Install TextMate.
- Download the files.
- Rename the folder to “filemaker.tmbundle”.
- Double-click on filemaker.tmbundle.
- Get to work! TextMate just installed the bundle for you.
- Clone project into
- Reload bundles in TextMate.
This program is free software: you may redistribute it or modify it under the terms
of the GNU General Public License (v3 or later) as published by
the Free Software Foundation.