bzPayments enables your FileMaker solutions to securely process and manage payment transactions, without storing payment data in your local database.
bzPayments is pre-built with Stripe integration. To integrate bzPayments with other payment processing services (Square, PayPal, ApplePay, etc.), please reach out to our team for assistance in building custom functionality.
bzPayments can be integrated with other FileMaker solutions in addition to these features:
- Support multiple payment methods such as credit card, ACH, or localized payment methods
- A Wallets feature captures and tracks each customer’s payment methods and history
- Process secure, SSL-encrypted credit card payments using payment profiles
- Send invoices, and track customers and purchased items.
- Monitor and store the details of each transaction
- Process payments using Stripe API
- Enable PCI compliance
- Stripe vendor account
- FileMaker v18 or v19 (Pro, WebDirect, Go)
Open the included FileMaker file to view the steps for module installation and Stripe account setup.
We can help with integrating bzPayments-FM into your FileMaker solutions.
Please contact us for more information or with any questions. Thanks!