Are you a Data Engineer that is inspired by working with diverse tech and a variety of tools? This role is perfect for you to utilize your analytical skills, hands-on data modeling, and pipeline development skills. Employ your exceptional communication skills and abilities to adapt and collaborate on various projects.
US only, open to work Pacific Time (PT)
We’re looking to add a Data Engineer with strong communication and client skills to our team. You should be actively engaged and passionate about the technologies you are using, quick to learn, and excited to collaborate. The right person for this role is inspired by a work environment in which requirements and technologies vary from project to project, driven by a balance of the client’s needs and our expertise and experience.
- 4-6 years of hands-on data modeling and data engineering experience.
- Strong expertise in dimensional modeling and data warehousing.
- Database design and development experience with relational or MPP databases such as Postgres/ Oracle/ Teradata/ Vertica.
- Experience in design and development of custom ETL pipelines using SQL and scripting languages (Python/ Shell/ Golang).
- Proficiency in advanced SQL and performance tuning.
- Hands on experience with Big-Data platforms like Spark, Dremio, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive etc.
- Experience with Java, Scala and Python.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies.
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with version control systems, CI/CD practices, testing, and migration tools for database and software.
- Experience with real time data processing using Apache Kafka or Spark Streaming is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Excellent healthcare package with vision and dental
- Support for productivity and continued learning in the forms of hardware, software, learning materials, training, and conferences
Salary: $110,000-$142,000 depending on experience.