Oakland, CA or Cupertino, CA or Anywhere (US only)
There’s no single technical or business requirement in this area — please check out our blog, list of services, case studies and client list for an idea of what our team members work on (basically anything or everything Claris- and FileMaker-related!).
You should have:
- Minimum of five years experience as a developer.
- Familiarity with current versions (v19.x) of the FileMaker Platform.
- FileMaker Certification as an achievement or goal.
- Solid knowledge of related technologies and IT environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven reliability.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with web integration, HTML5/JSON/REST APIs/Git/etc. is a plus.
- Experience with graphic design, data visualization, UI/UX is a plus.
- Experience with Project Management and/or Agile software development is a plus.
- Interest in JS/React/Node, Ruby/Rails or Swift/iOS is a plus.
- Experience with ERP, SCM, finance, POS, E-commerce is a plus.
The ideal applicant will be able to enthusiastically perform job functions with a minimum of structure and supervision, and be able to thrive in an informal, creative, entrepreneurial company.
You should be interested in working as part of a smaller firm, although experience freelancing or working at a larger corporation is valuable.
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package with vision and dental
- Vacation / PTO
- Retirement plan
- Support for your continued learning and professional development
- Hardware and software
- Headquarters in the center of Oakland, CA, close to BART
- Comfy office space in Cupertino, CA
Beez contribute in all the ways they want and can. Beezwax is committed to professional growth, and encourages Beez to develop new ways to contribute.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to hearing from you!