Better collaboration, performance, and insight for your FileMaker teams.
Using InspectorPro, FileMaker developers can analyze their solutions to gain insight into performance. It can detect problems and warnings, identify references and dependencies for any element, compare differences between solutions, and review security privileges. InspectorPro allows you to share development progress with your team. This can help you to stay organized and to work more efficiently.
Use InspectorPro to analyze your FileMaker solutions:
- Detect problems and warnings
- Identify references and dependencies
- Compare differences between solutions
- Process DDR on Server (PDoS)
- Share development progress with your team
- And so much more...
InspectorPro builds better collaboration, performance and insight for FileMaker teams. We can help you learn from InspectorPro’s insights to see how best to make improvements.
A consultation will help you maximize InspectorPro's capabilities and make the most of its reports. Learn More
For solutions you inherit or for building complex ongoing solutions, InspectorPro tracks down and identifies problems, so you can continually improve your work: With InspectorPro's help, you can:
- Map problems to the respective links, fields, functions tables, and scripts
- Easily identify disabled scripts
- Add notes and tabs for effective team collaboration
InspectorPro's comprehensive list of detected problems are grouped into 2 categories: Area Problems, such as a button assigned to a script that's now missing. Calculation Problems, including missing functions, fields or tables.
For FileMaker Teams
Collaboration & Communication
- Add notes and tabs for effective developer workflow
- Link back into the Analysis, pointing to problem fields and scripts
- Highlight dormant code, such as disabled script steps
Enter a note on any problem, or mark it as fixed so you can work through the list of problems as a team. InspectorPro shows a coffee cup icon if the problem exists on dormant code, for example, a script step that is disabled.
- Review your solution's security privileges in depth.
- Security "cross tab" information at your fingertips.
- View privilege sets across base tables, fields, layouts, scripts, or value lists
- Calculation Problems
- Script Problems
- Layout Object Problems
- A solution is added, or deleted from InspectorPro
- An analysis begins or completes processing
- A note is added by a development team member
- Intuitive dashboard captures all the information you need
- Filter down to focus areas with easy toggling
- Navigate the tool as you would a browser
- Compare changes between versions of your FileMaker solution.
- InspectorPro reports on changes, and highlights relevant items or code.
- Drill in to view change details, or run a report sorting by change type or area.
- Continually view and navigate to detailed references in a tear-away window
- Easily identify disabled or dormant references
- Quickly determine all reference locations
- Global search across fields, layout objects, calculations and more
- LOgiCATOR UI makes Item search intuitive and consistent
- Search results are neatly organized for review
Track your progress while reducing problem code, and getting rid of technical debt. InspectorPro’s Progress Dashboard shows you analysis graphs that summarize:
Create a Slack channel for each solution, or simply one channel for all development. Notes added to InspectorPro can appear in the designated Slack channel.
Trigger update notifications in Slack when:
Build a custom Script Monitor and integrate it with your solution. You can monitor some or all of your scripts in any of your solutions, with visual signals or even auditory notifications when some part of your solution performs a critical action.
InspectorPro's help has direct links to FileMaker help for script steps, script triggers and functions.
What and where is this item referenced? As a developer, you want to know all the places where a particular item is referenced easily.
Global Search and Item Search
Ready to purchase? Visit our online store to purchase a full license.